Role: CAE Analyst
Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune
Experience Level:2 to 4 years
• Interact with the customer and understand the requirements for validation define the project FEA
• Create an understanding document and request for clarifications
• Define the requirements for the FEA
• Interact with the FE modeling team and plan for the FE model preparation
• Perform the analysis using tools as per requirements
• Verify the solution for accuracy and convergence
• Perform post processing and understand the results
• Create analysis reports along with suggestions for changes as needed
• Should have 2+ years of experience on working independently with FEA simulations in linear and non-linear analysis
• Should have hands on experience in using FEA tools such as Hypermesh, Abaqus
• Should have good expertise in handling and troubleshooting with the FEA software and simulations resolving convergence issues
• Should be able to perform hand calculations
• Problem solving methodology, planning and scheduling with team lead.
• Good understanding of solid mechanics, durability and advanced FEA concepts
• Strong knowledge of fundamentals of automotive safety systems and interiors domain.
• Hands on Experience in FEM - FEA(Finite Element Analysis)
• Hands on Experience in analyzing BIW Components.
Education Qualification: M.Tech/ M.E /MS/ Applied Mathematics.