Role: Lead Analyst/ Coordinator
Experience Level:4 - 8 Years
- You will be responsible for execution of simulation projects including quotation,proposals projectmanagement, client interactions and team co-ordination &management Also you will work alongside with other CAE Analysis Engineers of Zut and Client teams for execution of CAE projects at the program level.
- You will be actively involved in talent acquisition and mentoring of CAE Engineersand in establishing effective processes to execute and delivery CAE project works to highest quality in-line with client needs.
- You will formulate the team’s work assignments, track to schedule, and report progress to senior management.
Key Skills & Experience
- Should have 4+ years of experience in CAE preferably with exposure in Automotiveor off-highway domains
- Should have good background in mechanics, linear and non-linear finite element analysis procedures and methods using Nastran.
- Should have hands on application experience in Automotive Structural & Durability Analysis procedures. Experience in Noise and Vibration (NVH) is an added
- Should have good knowledge of Automotive industry CAE bets-practices andguidelines
- Should have hands on experience of at least 3+ years in CAE tools such as Nastran,HyperMesh, HyperVIew, Fatigue Solvers (nCode, FE-Safe, FEM-FAT etc).
- Experience in project co-ordination, estimation and project management is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Education Qualification: ME/MS (or higher) in the field(s) of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering preferably with specialization in CAE, Machine Design or equivalent.
Apply this Job