Role: Tool Design (TFD) Engineer
Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
Experience Level:3 to 8 years
- Creates new concepts, designs and manufacturing drawings of Welding, Machining, Inspection and Assembly fixtures.
- Designs the Lifting devices, Gauges, Racks, Material handling devices, Kitting carts etc., based on Customer needs.
- Creates the Creo/ProE- Part modelling, Assembly modelling and detailing with ease.
- Applies GD&T extensively in day-to-day work.
- Prior experience in production/development of Fixtures would be added advantage.
- Understands the Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuits.
- Trains and mentor new engineers with domain skills of Tool/Fixture design.
Key Skills & Experience
- Has expertise in design of Welding, Machining, Inspection and Assembly Fixtures.
- Has Tool-design experience/exposure.
- Has expertise in Creo-Part, Assembly, Sheet metal and detailing.
- Has good application knowledge of GD&T.
- Has knowledge of Lifting devices, Material handling equipment, Tackles etc.,
- Has experience in the reading of drawings/schematic interpretations, symbols etc.,
- Ability to mentor new engineers in Tool/Fixture design.
- Good communication and team working skills.
Education Qualification: Min 3+ years for BE (preferred)
Apply this Job